This sky dragon surprised me by dancing across the sky one day at about 8:30 in the morning, as we were heading to church.
It is stitched together from seven frames shot in a diagonal pattern. After some minor clean up, I decided that keeping the stair-step pattern accentuated the “climbing look” of the dragon.
- Frames processed with Bibble5 (bought by Corel, renamed to AfterShot Pro)
- Frames stitched together into a panorama using Hugin
- Title/copyright overlay made in Inkscape
- Panorama converted from 16-bit/48-bit TIFF to 8-bit TIFF using RawTherapee
- Combined the converted panorama and title/copyright overlay using the GIMP graphics program
The full sized image is 27″x25″, so I’m thinking of selling prints. What do you think?
One thought on “Sky Dragon 2 dancing in the sky”
I love this photo!