- Allow members to bully other members. Especially allow church leaders to bully other members.
- If your bullying victim fights back, blame everything on them. And make sure to tell everyone else how they viciously attacked you for no reason whatever.
- Never grow out of high school. Remember, forming cliques and gossiping about those outside your “IN” group is the perfectly normal way to act.
- If you don’t like someone else in church, make sure you let them know every chance you get. Lie about them to others; better still, broadcast your lies to their professional contacts. Ignore them when you’re in the same room or group. After all, your anger, jealousy, sacred state of victimhood or whatever other negative emotions you have are your feelings and you’re entitled to take them out on anyone you like. Especially if it’s an issue that happened decades before, involving no one in the church or organization, in a different state.
- If you yourself ever do anything wrong, always blame it on someone else. See item 2.